We are looking for a software engineer to help design, create, and further develop software to improve our 3D printing process as we work to shape the future of the construction industry.
Applicants are expected to have broad experience with various computer systems and applications, as the job requires work in Python, C, and C++, as well as various other languages. The work also requires computer-aided design software and principles, as well as hardware automation, so a background in mechatronics is ideal.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy strategic problem solving, have strong analytical skills, a willingness to learn, and can collaborate and can communicate well with other team members. The aim is to design and maintain a direct CAD to CAM to 3D print process.
- Software development, modeling, simulation, testing, and quality assurance
- Performing maintenance and software integrations for existing systems
- Creating basic frameworks that may incorporate open source packages
- Incorporating software into a web-accessible system
- Identifying and assessing new technologies prior to implementation
- Automation integration
- Web and cloud application development
- Creating/ designing usable UI applications
- Experience with Python, C, C++, and other programming languages
- Mechatronics/ basic electronics knowledge
- Experience working with hardware
- Motion control software knowledge
- Gcode knowledge
- 3D printing/ CNC experience
- Web and cloud application development utilizing Java and other language
- Understanding SQL and noSQL
- CMS knowledge
Are you ready to join the team?
Fill out the form below; someone will be in touch soon if we believe you’re a good fit.