We are looking for a mechanical engineer to help design and build a next-generation concrete 3D printer that will shape the future of the construction industry. This position will involve the prototyping, design, manufacture, and testing of various mechanical and electrical systems.
SQ4D Mechanical Engineers will be involved in the design and fabrication of components, as well as the planning of experiments to help optimize various aspects of the machine and concrete 3D printing process. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and enthusiastic to take initiative, while also being able to thrive in a team environment.
This position involves many different types of skills. In order to succeed in this role, candidates do not necessarily need to have experience in all areas, but should have a desire and willingness to learn.
- Design skills for concept generation progression
- Ability to prototype your own designs in the machine shop
- Skill in 3D CAD & in creating well-specified drawings
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems
- Skill in engineering analysis
- You enjoy hands-on, cross-disciplinary work
- You work well in a startup environment
Preferred additional qualifications:
- 3D printing experience
- CNC experience
- Electronics experience
Are you ready to join the team?
Fill out the form below; someone will be in touch soon if we believe you’re a good fit.