We are looking for an electrical engineer to help design, develop, and test electrical components and control systems for next-generation concrete 3D printers that will shape the future of the construction industry.
This position will involve prototyping, designing, and testing of various electrical and electro-mechanical systems. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and enthusiastic to take initiative, while also being able to thrive in a team environment.
- Design and optimize various electrical systems to improve the functioning of the machines being developed
- Develop, evaluate, and maintain electronic systems, components, schematics, and software
- Coordinate installation, maintenance, documentation, and testing to ensure compliance with specification and code requirements
- Fabricate and build CNC-style control equipment
- Knowledge of servo control systems with the ability to wire & assemble these systems
- Understanding of CAM & numeric control
- Experience with microprocessor control systems, PLCs, relays
- Ability to operate test equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, DVMs, computer-based programs, frequency counters, etc.
- You are logical, analytical, and a creative problem solver
- You enjoy hands-on, cross-disciplinary work
- You work well in a startup environment
Preferred additional skills:
- Good understanding of 3D Printing, CNC operations
- Programming skills (Python, C++/C#, Java)
- Experience with robotics, automation, AI
Are you ready to join the team?
Fill out the form below; someone will be in touch soon if we believe you’re a good fit.